Tuesday, January 25

Our Not So Dreary Morning

Although our weather outside today is all kinds of dreary the kids and I enjoyed our morning at home in our pjs! I have been trying to teach Anna Kate about giving so we've started creating valentine gifts for our family since we'll be celebrating Valentines Day in New York! And ever since our snowbound week at home, Anna Kate has this new love for baking so in honor of our friend Brandy's "happy day" (what AK calls a birthday) we made some banana bread this morning and some cookies for high school bible study tonight. It was one of those "thank you Lord for allowing me to stay home with my kiddos" kind of morning :) No tantrums. No spankings. Only one potty accident. Happy kids all around.










1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a blessing. I LOVE that you get squinty-eyed big smiles from AK and big happy eyes from P in EVERY picture. :) Sweet kids and a sweet mama!

    ReplyDelete