Friday, April 15

baby got her bob back

I have been feeling so super busy lately so this morning when I would normally take the pooks to they gym, we decided to play at home. I have been getting Anna Kate prepared for her "hair appointment" so while Parker took his morning napped, we primped with manicures and pedicures. After her hair appointment we would even be able to go "shopping" (local church consignment sale) and she could pick out a treat. As you can tell from the pics, she wasn't overly thrilled about her haircut but she calmed down after we gave her a mint and a pretty black "dress" to wear. I wasn't sure how her "bob" would look, but was determined to get rid of the scraggliness of her longer hair. Not sure how I feel about the length but she can rock a pretty cute bob. It reminds me of her sweet little "baby hairdo" she had last summer. The consignment sale was a success as we found a few outfits for both her and Parker along with a Lightning McQueen tshirt and Cars mat to play on. These pics make me a little sad because she is becoming such a big girl! I just wish I could freeze time....and that the Lord will captivate her heart at an early age!




No comments:

Post a Comment