Monday, October 31

Six Flags Saturdays

Six Flags is a VERY exciting time to our little Anna Kate! We have season passes since we live so close and usually visit in April/May and then take a break until about September/October. They had some great fall activities for the younger kids so we spent two of our October Saturdays spending some family time riding rides, painting pumpkins and making memories!

Her colorful pumpkin

Right before he attacked the paintbrush

Loves riding the airplane...just like the one that goes to ita and poppi's house!

Big sister

"Hey, what's that in your hand? It doesn't look like something in my toybox!"

"Hmm...I think I want it, better yet, I'll just go grab it!"

"Mommy, why are you backing up? Don't you know I want this thing???"

"Ok, I'm ticked off now!"

Being silly waiting for the train

Lovebirds

Disregard the sandwich on the table...I promised it started out in a tupperware!!


Attempt #5 of getting a picture of the two of them

Not too shabby

It's hard work being a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment